Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 08-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, for eymp 2 4.2 read the sample chapter on sustained shared thinking to see what it's about, how it supports children's development - EYFS outcomes and for 4.3 if you're not to be observed 'using' appropriate language in your practice you can read about the type of words and open questions that you do/could xx.

EYMP 5 2.1 is covered on page 299+ of the Penny Tassoni handbook and also on page 18 of talking point's learner materials

Hth
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-10-2015, 04:30 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

aristocrate is on a distinguished road

Thanks, I managed to do those tasks (4.2, 4.3), but now like the others, I found it difficult to find answer to 4.1 question which left the only one from this unit (065) Work alongside children, engaging with them in order to support their learning and development.. In Penny Tassoni book answer is so abstract and my brains are not working properly these days.. only few questions left and I will finish my course..please help me to find right direction.. I know that for some of you it was said not to answer to these questions in writing, but for me was told to answer in writing because I will not have any more visits, and I am on maternity leave so need to answer as soon as possible and send these to my assessor
Unread 10-10-2015, 05:27 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

4.1 work alongside children engaging with them in order to support their learning and development.

Hi, it is a little awkward as your assessor would see you working alongside the children, engaging with them as you support their learning and development and would be able to write down that they witnessed you doing this.

To write it, you need to explain how you work alongside the children, when you do this, where you do it and how you do it.

Think about your daily routine in your workplace and all the times you interact with the children. Each time you talk with them, smile at them, show them something you are engaging with them/helping their interest in the activity and so you are supporting their learning.

Only you know how this happens in your work place and what your role is.

There is a reflective account sheet on this thread that you can check with your assessor and ask if it is appropriate to use.

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers