Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:40 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Molly Moo Moo is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Playwork unit - risk and conflict

Hi all :) Molly here.

Only just found out about this site from a friend of mine, I'm in the very last stages of completing my NVQ but just need a little help on the final missing criteria. I am going to post them ad why I am stuck so if anyone can help me I will be very thankful! (Or dear I've found the smilies!)

3.4 Offer effective support to colleagues in conflict in a way that is consistent with organizational procedures. ( I have no idea what to do for this as my works polices and producers on conflict mention noting about supporting one another)

5.3 Describe the types of situations in which colleagues may need support and how to respond to these (Though I have some situations I have no idea how I would provide support, examples of situations would also be very welcome if people ha some) :)

6.3 Summarise the types of conflict which can be dealt with personally and types of conflict which must be referred to others Again, we don't have much conflict at my work, which I suppose is a good thing, but doesn't give me much experience.

1.3 Respect the wishes of parents, carers and families within the limitations of agreed procedures, values and children’s rights I just plain don't understand this one

3.3 Share own actions and choices as a play worker with parents, carers and families giving reasons for own actions

3.6 Explain how playwork organisations seek to balance the health, safety and security of the play environment with children and young people’s need for stimulation, risk and challenge

2.5 Explain how to work with children and young people in the creation of play spaces

4.2 Explain the levels of risk that are acceptable according to a play organisation‘s policies and procedures I was really shocked to find out we have noting about acceptable risk in a polices! Will need to see to this ASAP once I have finished my NVQ :)

3.6 Evaluate the impact of children and young people’s play on members of the playwork team Again I just don't get this one

I know this may seem like alot I am asking for help with but I have flown by with the training and this is all that's left. If anyone can help me with this last bit I will be so grateful. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------