Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 10-13-2013, 02:09 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

sairmannion is on a distinguished road
Default Cache 3 (Observation and Activity Planning Booklet)

Hiya All

Can anyone help me out please ?

I have been asked to complete the Observation and Activity Planning Booklet ASAP

Assessor has advised I take in into school and discuss with the Teacher

So, sorry if I am being really dim - but - is it a case of complete the 5 observations included in this booklet, do you do the activity and observation in the 5 areas, fill in the booklet then when assessor comes out to visit they will go through it - or do you just complete this booklet as it is and this will not be discussed with the assessor - totally getting confused as to what assessor wants at the moment !!!

Think I need some sleep

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-13-2013, 05:57 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

must be something your college does we dont use this you need to ask your assessor