Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 11-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

shanana <3 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS nvq level 2 please help!!

How does a childs background, health and environment effect their development?? And why recognising this is important?? Any help would be much appreciated

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-22-2012, 09:13 PM

also how does stages of development impacts on another aspect of development... I have such a big table to fill in and I'm so lost :(
Unread 11-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

If a child has health problems and spends a lot of time off school then this affects their intellectual development as they fall behind in class this in turn affects their emotional and social development as they have low self esteem and may become withdrawn and not join in with others. If they have been born early then they may have problems that affect their development. If they come from a poor background they may not attend playgroups as parents cant afford them and this could affect their social skills as they may not be used to playing with others also if they live in high rise flats or have no outside area or parks nearby they may not have access to fresh air and places where they can run about and develop their physical skills . hope it gives you some ideas
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:59 PM

Thank you, this has helped a lot :)
Unread 02-20-2013, 06:25 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

JuPu42 is on a distinguished road
Default How one area of development impacts on another

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanana <3 View Post
also how does stages of development impacts on another aspect of development... I have such a big table to fill in and I'm so lost :(
First post on Silky steps so hope this works!

Hi Shanana,

I was wondering how you got on with this question as like you say there are so many boxes to complete and so many of them could be repeated. Have you or anybody else on here got any advice. I just seem to go round and round in circles while researching these assignments!! Any help gratefully received, thank you very much

Jules