Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Enjoy a range of number rhyme themed activity ideas
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Build and create with water fusing pixel blocks

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2011, 02:24 PM
GM22 GM22 is offline
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 5
GM22 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Stuck on CYP 3.1 Question 3.4. Help please?

Hey, i am finding question 3.4 in the understanding child and young person development difficult.

The question is:
'Explain how different types of interventions can promote positive outcomes for children and young people where development is not following the expected pattern?'

Can anyone help me please?

Thank you :)
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:42 PM
charli-marie charli-marie is offline
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
charli-marie is on a distinguished road

hi :)
ive just done the child development book so here is a bit of what i put for outcome 3.4.

There are many interventions that can help to promote positive outcomes for children and young people such as, speech and language therapist and they can help children or young people learn how to talk if they have developmental delay or speech and language problems.
When a child or young person is not following the expected pattern of development for whatever reason, they may be referred to a specialist who can help them overcome these development delays or problems, and these interventions can include social workers, additional learning support and health visitors.

By helping children gain the ability to use language they can help children gain confidence and self esteem I have seen this in my setting with children who have had communication and language needs. These children have gained confidence and their language is now at a level that they can interact with other children and not show frustration. This is because they can now express themselves.

make sure that you put a few examples of interventions that help children such as SENCO and speech therapists.

hope this helps :)

charli x
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.