Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 10-27-2008, 04:51 PM
SNOW WHITE

Help SOS Ccld 301

HI WANTING TO KNOW IF ANYONE CAN POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION FOR QUESTIONS K3M157 & K3M156 please

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
wachelwachel

Hi, this is what I have put for my answer:

K3M156 Relevant legal requirements and procedures covering confidentiality and the disclosure of information

This is covered by the data protection act 1998, this is designed to prevent confidential and personal information from being passed on without a parents consent. Information should only be shared with the people who are directly involved with the child i.e. the parents, named carer, staff members who work with the child, the head teacher and any agency who may be involved.

K3D157 Relevant legal requirements covering the needs of disabled children and those with special educational needs

This includes all of the rights as stated by the United Convention of the Rights of a Child but also these children have the right to be treated with dignity as well as the right to a good education. A child with brittle bones will be allowed to participate in P.E. sessions, a child in a wheelchair will be given the same opportunities and be able to participate in the same activities as an able bodied child for example during a game of football the child in the wheelchair could join in by using a stick or a bat to hit the ball with. A child with learning difficulties will be given the chance to a full and varied education, in an environment where they are not segregated from others for example during a numeracy lesson the child can be supported to join in and then given work appropriate to their needs. A child with a disability or those with special educational needs will be treated as an individual but as equally as another.

I hope this helps you.

Rachel

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 06-10-2009 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Added link
Unread 10-27-2008, 05:23 PM
SNOW WHITE

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX DONT WANT TO BE TO CHEEKY BUT DO YOU KNOW WHAT ARTICLES OF THE UN RELATE TO MY SETTING (CHILDMINDER).!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ALL THE LEGAL STUFF DRIVES ME MAD.XXXXXXXXXXX
Unread 02-12-2009, 01:03 PM
joanne_1969

hi rachel your answers have been a great help could you just point me in the right direction to question 155. is this the human rights? seems to be a bit repetitive.... new to all this. many thanks joanne
Unread 07-30-2010, 04:39 PM

Unique is on a distinguished road

Thankyou guys.. you are such a help! am new too this website and im enjoying it soo much.. learning from people and its sooo easy.. you write up things in a understandable way.. soo thankyouuu ..