Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 01-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

amanda0804 is on a distinguished road
Default Identify and explain the impact of current influences of the early years sector

Hi, i am new to this site, i am currently doing my NVQ level 3 and came across this question, i have done research but feel im missing something, can anyone help please??

Unit 64 and 67

Identify and explain the impact of current influences of the early years sector, you should include:

- Current research
- Social and economic influences
- Reggio Emilia
- High/Scope
- Montessori
- Steiner

I cant seem to find much on current research other than the policies that are in place and the EYFS - am i even on the right lines?? :-/

Many THanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi a warm welcome to the site xx

The approaches you've listed all have core aims and philosophies that have influenced the way early years operates.

eg. they've impacted on how everyone views
Parental involvement and partnership models of working together for the benefit of all
Community involvement
Project based learning and sustaining a shared thinking or talking with children to benefit most from an area of learning
Hands on experiential learning / first hand experiences
Child led and initiated learning
Structured opportunities for learning and how planning happens
What a setting's environment offers
Importance of routines
Having a personal and individual approach to learning and development
The requirement for childcare - affordable and meet the needs of parents/guardians

The search page will help find more on this unit, a handbook and if you're able to access one, a copy of the 'how children learn series will also be supportive.

Current reseach changes and is what frameworks like the EYFS are built on. Brain research, the common core of skills & knowledge, types of play on playengland, nutrition are all good areas to look into xx

Best wishes with your study

Unit 64 is also known as EYMP 1 and 67 is EYMP 4
the cost of ad blockers