Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

cats is on a distinguished road
Reflection

Hi
I hate these questions, I never quite know what the question is actually asking me. Reflect on my role in using assessments i.e work with others and sources of support. I think I should talk about parents, the child and staff plus SENCO, Development workers etc - but what do I say-clearly brain dead.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-15-2009, 04:37 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

kes28 is on a distinguished road

hi im stuck on this one too so if u find out about how to say it in words could u plz let me know ????and if i foind out i will let u know too kes
Unread 06-15-2009, 05:11 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

cats is on a distinguished road

Hi
This is what I have put together: Assessments should always inform your planning - knowing what level the children are at, and where you would like them to be, should help you to improve your planning to cater for different abilities and interests.
Partnership with parents is also important - their insight into their child's abilities may help you to plan according to new interests or experiences. Where development is delayed or not as expected, you must know who to contact in order to discuss progress, future planning or get general advice - speech therapists, health visitors, first response team, senco, manager etc. Hope this helps.
Unread 06-15-2009, 08:17 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

janeb is on a distinguished road

I'm sure I've read those words before Venice - maybe in my earlier post to answer your question! May have been polite to acknowledge that they weren't your words?!