Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 03-28-2012, 02:16 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

sarah.payne is on a distinguished road
Default Really struggling with SHC 32 1.2

================================================== =
Unit help - SHC 32
================================================== =

I have spent a day n a half now trying to do this question and I am getting no where I understand I need to talk about Codes of practice, Regulations, minimum standards and national occupational standards and provide examples with how I carry out and relate to these in my role within my setting.

I ahve tried looking for the eyfs statuory guidance on line to help me complete this but I am getting no where. I have tried googling them and I copme up with answers for social workers. I judt don't know where I am going wrong with this.

Please I am going mad on trying to complete this and getting no where with it.

If any one can provide me with any websites I can look at to help me I will really appericate it.

Thanks Sarah

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

tlsf72 is on a distinguished road

In wales they are on our welsh government website but its a bit of a read
Unread 03-28-2012, 10:32 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

pip squeak is on a distinguished road

https://www.education.gov.uk/publica...CSF-00261-2008

Here is the link to see the EYFS pack online
Unread 03-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

There was a link to the eyfs (2008) posted on a thread you made here - ratios

SCH 1.1 means that a copy of a work contract/handbook, or maybe a list of duties and responsibilities that your placement expects from you will enable you to link what you do with standards, regulation, codes of practice.

What is reflective practice

If you're in England the minimum standards are within the statutory early years foundation stage framework

When devising contracts for employees, employers will use the national occupational standards, regulation, codes of practice to ensure that the contract's roles and responsibilities reflect requirements appropriately.

The national occupational standards and ideas about reading them are here

In the same way the common core of skills and knowledge ensure that work expectations meet sector standards.

Values and principles

Special educational needs code of practice is there to support children with additional needs.

Hth
the cost of ad blockers