Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 09-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

bunny is on a distinguished road
Default cross referencing units.

hello everyone,
my tutor turned up yesterday and have now asked me to cross reference my units. I thought I had done this but according to her I have not. I would really appreaciate any hints on how to cross reference these units. I found that some of the units had the same question number and I said that it was covered in that unit. e.g. K4D123 covered in unit 3, but I got told no thats not correct.
Any help would be really grateful.
Thank you
Bunny.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 09-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Possum is on a distinguished road

I think you possibly need to add more detail. If you leave a wide margin at the side of your work, it will be possible for you to write what elements you have covered in that margin. So you need to write something like 3.11.4 or whatever the individual element is called. So that it ties into an actual thing, not just a general area - it's a lot of work, and the sooner you can do this, the better. Some assessors have these elements already worked out for you - I had when I was an Assessor, and it just made it easier for my students, if I said something like, 'if you add a sentence in there about....... it will cover that element too'.