Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 03-14-2017, 12:41 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ethansmummy09 is on a distinguished road
Default Stuck on unit 17

Hi everyone,

I'm doing my Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce and I'm stuck on unit 17. I'm 65% through and have 2 weeks to complete the whole diploma as I'm changing jobs, Can anyone help with the following:

1.1 Analyse factors in a childŽs circumstances that can lead to them entering the care system

1.2 Summarise the legal process by which children and young people become ‘looked afterŽ

2.1 Explain the legal and statutory entitlements of children and young people in care

2.2 Analyse risks if children and young people do not understand their entitlements or are not supported to access them

3.1 Summarise current theoretical approaches relating to residential childcare services

3.2 Summarise legislative and policy frameworks underpinning care for ‘looked afterŽ children and young people

My mind has gone complete blank :(

Thank you in advance.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-11-2017, 01:08 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Piggy1981 is on a distinguished road

Im stuck on unit 17 number 3. Anyone Help?

Understand the context of residential services for children and young people in care
3.1 Summarise current theoretical approaches relating to residential childcare services 0/3
3.2 Summarise legislative and policy frameworks underpinning care for ‘looked afterŽ children and young people 0/3
3.3 Compare types of care arrangements for ‘looked afterŽ children and young people 0/3
3.4 Analyse characteristics of therapeutic services that distinguish these from other residential childcare services 0/3
3.5 Explain the aims and objectives of a residential childcare service 0/3
3.6 Describe characteristics of provision that reflect good practice
Unread 12-19-2018, 04:05 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

elizabeth.hutchison is on a distinguished road

Hhhhhheeeeeellllllppppp Please Any Help Is Appreciated