Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 06-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

GraceBeauLuke is on a distinguished road
Default EYMP1 Context and Principles Please Help!!!! X

Hi, please could anyone help me I am really struggling with eymp1..

3.1 Explain the partnership model of working with carers.
3.2 Review barriers to participation for carers and explain ways in which they can be overcome.
3.3 Explain strategies to support carers who may react positively or negatively to partnership opportunities.
3.4 Explain how effective multi-agency working operates within early years provision and benefits children and carers.

My mind has just completely blanked this one out and think i re wrote the first line about 10 times now,

if anyone could help i would reallllly appriciate it

Thanks Grace Xxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-28-2012, 01:50 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

research TAC the team around the child for multi agency practice.

partnership with parents you can look at the PEAL website the other two are really your teachers job because they need teaching i don't have a site to use for you
Unread 05-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Sofia#1 is on a distinguished road
this is old but im putting my answer up for people who need help:
3.1Explain the partnership model of working with carers
A partnership model understands the effective ways of communicating. It helps to recognise the best outcomes for children when their care, development and learning provision. Partnership models communicate with parents practitioner and other relevant professionals. Indentifying the child’s outcomes may include multi agency working.
Multi agency working is a cocktail of services, that have collected aim to provide the best for children and their careers ,who are in need. The people involved to support a child’s need could be social worker, speech therapist, health workers, they play important role in child development . England’s government frame work every child matter, list five outcome that reinforce the important of working together to achieved a best outcome for children. EARLY YEAR frame work also states that ,when professionals work together results come better also improves the child’s development.
3.2 Review barriers to participation for carers and explain ways in which they can be overcome
Sometimes we don’t get enough time to talk to parents about the child. Way to overcome:
• Make appointments with parents (parents evening)
• Emails- a good way to send newsletters to parents
• Phone calls- to talk to parents into a face to face conversation which could be better
• Home visits- parents may have a bad experience talking to professionals. Overcome this by home visits and make sure the parent is comfortable with the conversation.

Just the first two hope this helps a bit for some people x