Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 04-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Claire36 is on a distinguished road
Will I ever finish????

Hi, started the Level 3 Diploma in September and although I've nearly finished the mandatory and pathway units, I still have the optional ones for 16 credits to complete.

I'm finding it very difficult at the moment, I did do the CCLD level 2 and apprepciate that it is A level standard however struggling to carry on. The College isn't very supportive, I feel that because they see that I'm ploding on studying I'm left to get on with it. I only go to College one evening a week for 3 hours - definately not enough!!

As I know a lot of us juggle family life, other committments and studying but it's so difficult especially when were not even rewarded financially - we do it for the love on the job!!

That brings me to my second problem - work, I seem to be banging me head against a brick wall when colleagues seem so set in their ways - pre EYFS days.

I think I'm putting myself under pressure to finish to course because I want to seek other employment, although there doesn't seem to be anything out there.

Sorry for my rant, hope everyone is progressing well. This is a good course and I've learnt loads, just wish I was doing it when the Tutors, Assessors and Colleges get their heads around it.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-02-2011, 02:47 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

xx hugs

pre-eyfs sounds interesting, please feel free to post if you find yourself without a wall to bang or if your head's had enough

Which optional units are you looking to take up?
the cost of ad blockers