Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-17-2011, 10:02 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

kirsty is on a distinguished road
Whoop whoop - yayy Level 3 CYPW

Have completed my Level 3 CYPW Diploma today
Its been hard going at times and stressful but i've got there in just under 7 months. Im really proud of myself for completing it. I didnt think I would have the time with work, a young family & a home to run, but I have.
Anyone one else struggling with this...keep going, its worth it in the end, even if its just for your own self esteem!

What next? A break!!

My assessor thinks I should do something at Level 4 or Teacher training!
Really unsure.

Thanks for anyone whose given me support, by answering my posts or just my having posts of their own I could read. This is a great web site. I will keep visiting to pick up info & maybe help support others.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-17-2011, 11:44 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

i always advise even the best student to take a break after level 3 and really embed their learning. some get snotty but most agree its a good idea when they do it. if you haven't got CCSE maths science and english do that, some thing completely different esp if at some point you want t teach as you cant without these basics. the MOSt important thing is that education really really isnt about speed, it is about really digesting the earning, letting it have an impact on your practice and professional AND persona development. hurried learning is pointless and will always need redoing, like a takeaway! the people who enrol on my degree class who have rushed it rarely complete. take time to ponder reflect and embed you will be richer for it.
Unread 06-18-2011, 12:45 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

wendy bob is on a distinguished road

hi Kisty well done for completing and im hoping to be finished end of next month have a nice relaxing break x
Unread 06-18-2011, 12:57 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsty View Post
Have completed my Level 3 CYPW Diploma today
Its been hard going at times and stressful but i've got there in just under 7 months. Im really proud of myself for completing it. I didnt think I would have the time with work, a young family & a home to run, but I have.
Anyone one else struggling with this...keep going, its worth it in the end, even if its just for your own self esteem!

What next? A break!!

My assessor thinks I should do something at Level 4 or Teacher training!
Really unsure.

Thanks for anyone whose given me support, by answering my posts or just my having posts of their own I could read. This is a great web site. I will keep visiting to pick up info & maybe help support others.
Hi Kirsty,
Welldone, congratulations for completing. Have a good rest and enjoy your spare time.

Lynne
Unread 06-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Smile

and many congratulations from here also. embedding is perfect advice, depending on your career choices I'd look to involving the community in your setting, uncovering local training opportunities, those with skills & experience that would benefit the settings knowledge and expand on what the children have access to through that.

Best wishes with everything & let us know how it goes xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-18-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tutu View Post
i always advise even the best student to take a break after level 3 and really embed their learning. some get snotty but most agree its a good idea when they do it. if you haven't got CCSE maths science and english do that, some thing completely different esp if at some point you want t teach as you cant without these basics. the MOSt important thing is that education really really isnt about speed, it is about really digesting the earning, letting it have an impact on your practice and professional AND persona development. hurried learning is pointless and will always need redoing, like a takeaway! the people who enrol on my degree class who have rushed it rarely complete. take time to ponder reflect and embed you will be richer for it.
Im going to wait until my 2 year old starts school before I think about doing anything else more advanced than level 3. I plan to enjoy my family & concentrate on by job as an ATA in a foundation unit
Unread 06-18-2011, 04:30 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

Mockingbird is on a distinguished road

Congratulations and well done.... Can't wait till i finish mine :-)
Unread 06-18-2011, 05:29 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

jackiwan12 is on a distinguished road

Congratulations ive got 3percent left and i cant wait,its been hard work but i,m nearly therexx
Traceyxx
Unread 06-19-2011, 09:27 PM

Claire36 is on a distinguished road

Hi Congratulations

I completed my Level 3 Diploma CYPW on Tuesday, it's such a good feeling, not sure what I'm going to do with all this extra time - I suppose catch up on everything that I've not been doing!!!!!.

x
Unread 06-21-2011, 02:27 PM

I know what you mean!! I might get on top of the housework now

!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire36 View Post
Hi Congratulations

I completed my Level 3 Diploma CYPW on Tuesday, it's such a good feeling, not sure what I'm going to do with all this extra time - I suppose catch up on everything that I've not been doing!!!!!.

x