Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 05-26-2020, 01:25 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

emmamoore264 is on a distinguished road
Help SOS [2.1] Analyse how personal experiences, values and beliefs impact on the professional practice of the early years practi

can anyone help me please stuck on this question

[2.1] Analyse how personal experiences, values and beliefs impact on the professional practice of the early years practitioner

thanks you Emma

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-05-2020, 04:17 PM

Agent78600 is on a distinguished road

I just did this question recently. To be honest it took quite a long time to get the gist of it.
I first talked about how every individual is unique and has their own beliefs. Our own beliefs will be important to us and you will behave in a friendly manner towards people who share your ideas. Whilst you will behave in a negative way to people are different to you, and then I further went on to describe how this affects professional practice.
Write about how practitioner need to contain their persons feelings as they have to follow work policies.
And they may different to your beliefs. Use examples to describe.
Write how training is a method to overcome it.
Examples of personal beliefs.
-religion
-race
-children with learning disability(teacher may not great then the same and believe they aren't capable of learning)
-favouritism (providing more support to wealthy students)
talk about how a teacher might be showing these behaviours in a classroom and how that affects the professional practice.
You could also use policies and laws to describe your points.

Sorry this is all over the place. I am not good at explaining things. Hope this helps :)
We are doing the same course, perhaps you could help me aswell.
Unread 06-05-2020, 04:18 PM

Agent78600 is on a distinguished road
News Effect of personal beliefs on practice.

I just did this question recently. To be honest it took quite a long time to get the gist of it.
I first talked about how every individual is unique and has their own beliefs. Our own beliefs will be important to us and you will behave in a friendly manner towards people who share your ideas. Whilst you will behave in a negative way to people are different to you, and then I further went on to describe how this affects professional practice.
Write about how practitioner need to contain their persons feelings as they have to follow work policies.
And they may different to your beliefs. Use examples to describe.
Write how training is a method to overcome it.
Examples of personal beliefs.
-religion
-race
-children with learning disability(teacher may not great then the same and believe they aren't capable of learning)
-favouritism (providing more support to wealthy students)
talk about how a teacher might be showing these behaviours in a classroom and how that affects the professional practice.
You could also use policies and laws to describe your points.

Sorry this is all over the place. I am not good at explaining things. Hope this helps