Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Early Learning activities

Early Learning activities A place to share information and request ideas relating to EY's activities

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 01-27-2012, 10:04 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

wind1 is on a distinguished road
Default Stories about space, night-time etc

Hi, this is my first post although I have used the site for info and found it very useful. For my level 3 my assessor has asked me to prepare an area in the setting based on anything I want, setting it up then doing observations and reflective accounts over a period of a week. I would like to base it on a story with a space or night-time theme or maybe something to do with a cave, the dark or something. Does anyone know of any good story books (ages 2-5) as a starter. I just want a story to start it all off then I can add other activities linked to it.

-----------------------------------------