Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 06-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

suewhit is on a distinguished road
Default tes free resources

not sure if this fits in this section but take a look at the free foundation stage resources on the tes web site they are brill. you have to register but thats free too. I have downloaded lots if great things area planning , number lines ,role play photos topics etc to name but a few. it is well worth a visit. Its great that people share their talents recommend someone called Carla Booth great stuff.
suewhit

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
cybertwin

hi
what is the address?
sorry being thick tonight
Unread 06-05-2006, 10:11 PM

www.tes.co.uk/ you will have to register on the forum site then look at the resource bank look under foundation stage key stage 1 has some goodies too. look at the staffroom scroll down till you get to early years great posts from other practitioners hope you find it. Really dont know how to put this in with a link
Unread 06-05-2006, 10:13 PM

oh wow it does it for you great I am really hopless on a computor
Unread 06-06-2006, 07:10 AM
cybertwin

thank you
i will check it out this evening
Unread 06-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Kylie

I also just discovered the TES resource section. It is fantastic! I thoroughly recommend it

Kylie