Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 07-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Babybum is on a distinguished road
Default Longitudinal study cache level eye early years educator

Hi
Im doing my longitudinal study... 4 obrrvatuon plannibg activity assesment evaluation cycles.

Ive chosen pse withba child of 34 months who cant shsre tyrn take plays on her own mostly.. Good with sfults. (no sen identified)

My first obs was time sample... I fillowed this by a sharing activity staking block with another child... I did asumnstive assesment linked the activity to current frame work etc.. And then evsluated it...

Is my second observation based on observing the first activity and then doing planning another activity.

Or a brand new observation on pse and doing an activity (i have done a narrative independant observstion and planned and carried out reading a book andvtrun taking with 2 or more friends in nsmibg animals in the book)

Ive asked at work but they're clueless and been told diffrent things.

Im at week 4 and only 2 observation (if the last one counts) so ive not got long left or il have to try againbin september on a new child etc...

Can any one clarify this
Im with cache level 3 EYE course using the penni tassone book unit 3.15...

Please help me

-----------------------------------------