Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 05-06-2017, 11:38 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

kencoblue is on a distinguished road
Default explain why effective communication is important in developing positive relationships with children, yp and adults

some days i struggle to get the words on paper, although i think i know the answer the words don't write right if u get me lol

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-06-2017, 11:57 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, welcome to silkysteps, does this thread help? https://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20935

Best wishes xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-06-2017, 12:01 PM

thank you i'm finding i'm repeating myself in some questions therefore running out of ideas
Unread 05-06-2017, 12:15 PM
Administrator

you're not alone :) https://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20846

It can help to read each criteria and then pace out what you write so you only meet exactly what each one needs xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 05-06-2017, 12:35 PM

weirdly i have done just that ha ha
although im still finding it hard to keep on track because of the word count. like this question asks what are the skills to communicate effectively with children and young people so i would naturally bullet point but it asks for 200 words. question 2 then wants how u would adapt the skill to set ages so my stress comes from how im suppose is how to lengthen without giving detailed examples that overlap the next questions
Unread 09-15-2019, 01:06 PM

Mrssiv is on a distinguished road

Unit 305 a/c 4.2 example from own practice, explain effective communication strategies with the following colleagues and other professionals........ verbal, non verbal, written records and reports

Could anyone help
Unread 09-16-2019, 10:04 AM
Administrator

Hi, with examples needing to be from your own practice can you recall times where you've:

attended meetings - what was your body language saying to others (were you happy to be there, keen to participate)?

spoken to other colleagues/children's key person?

filled in forms?

Search inside this level 3 CYPW handbook amazon preview for the words 'body language' page 3, Understand why effective communication is important in a work setting should appear.

Hope this helps xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 09-29-2019, 04:22 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

gabriasia is on a distinguished road

Hope this helps
It is crucial to communicate effectively in my workplace to allow ourselves to establish a good relationship in order to achieve our goals and run the organisation smoothly. A good communication helps us become more involved in our work and helps us to develop a better understanding of our job. Good relationships with parents, colleagues and children are enormously important in early years settings as they benefit everyone, especially children . This because can create a welcoming and secure atmosphere for children. This in turn helps young children to settle in and relax. Good relationships also benefit the quality of interaction between the setting and the parents. Where relationships are good, parents are more likely to be able to share information, make comments and take interest in what their children have been doing. This in turn benefits the children, as not only does additional information help the early years worker to meet their needs, but also, emotionally, they may find it easier to move from the care of one person to another. For staff and volunteers, good relationships in the setting mean that they can enjoy their work. Most practitioners who are in strong teams and have good relationships with colleagues and parents comment that is a major source of their enjoyment of work. Good relationships in teams also mean that during times of stress, tiredness or difficulties, practitioners can share the burden and support each other. Children always benefit when adults around them are able to collaborate . Parents are more likely to support you and share information if you develop a strong relationship with them. In the same way, children are more likely to get prompt support from professionals outside the setting when a good relationships is built with them. Children are also sensitive to the way in which you work with your colleagues. They will notice the atmosphere and model their own behaviour on the way in which you treat each other