Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 02-28-2021, 03:14 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

AdaBaz is on a distinguished road
SOS factors within the early years setting which may impact on the health and well-being of children

Hi,
I have nearly completed my assignment, but I'm struggling with the last topic. Feels like walking in the fog, in the darkness.

The questions I'm struggling with are:
4.1. Describe factors within the early years setting which may impact on the health and well-being of children.
4.3. Analyse the role of the early years practitioner in maintaining a healthy environment for children.

I have found plenty of factors, but WITHIN the setting?
Also, I'm not sure what is required in the second question.

Could anyone help please? Thank you in advance

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-19-2021, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi sorry for the delay replying, if it still helps this thread takes a detailed look at these criteria https://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=64685

4.1. Describe factors within the early years setting which may impact on the health and well-being of children.

Factors that can impact on childre's health and sense of well-being:

• Disabilities
• Promoting confidence and self-esteem
• Promoting resilience, value and self-worth

4.3. Analyse the role of the early years practitioner in maintaining a healthy environment for children.

Consider these points as you form your response to this criteria:
• Ensure that they are working with children
• That the environment is promoting healthy eating by displaying healthy food pictures or healthy role play foods.
• Promoting exercise such as ensuring there are suitable activities for the children to be engaged in.

All the best xx

the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-19-2021, 11:25 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi sorry for the delay replying, if it still helps this thread takes a detailed look at these criteria https://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?p=64685

Ask yourself how are these factors are recognised in your setting so that their impact on children's health and sense of well-being is understood:

• Disabilities
• Religion/ Culture

• That the environment is promoting healthy eating by displaying healthy food pictures or healthy role play foods.
• Promoting exercise such as ensuring there are suitable activities for the children to be engaged in.

All the best xx

&
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 03-23-2021, 11:19 PM

Humairamajeed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post

Factors that can impact on childre's health and sense of well-being:

• Disabilities

All the best xx

Hi Everyone / Ruthierhyme

3.2. Explain strategies to support the development of emergent mathematical development in relation to current frameworks? I need help with this question please help me.
Unread 03-23-2021, 11:25 PM

I have a question Hi everyone

3.2. Explain strategies to support the development of emergent mathematical development in relation to current frameworks?

I need help with this question please help me I have deadline 31 march please help me.

Unread 03-27-2021, 08:26 PM

SOS Hi everyone please help me

1.2. Describe factors which affect language and communication needs.
1.3. Explain how working with others supports children’s emergent literacy from birth to 7 years.
2.1. Develop a language rich environment for children.
2.2. Interact with children to meet individual language and communication needs.
3.1. Explain strategies to support the development of emergent literacy in relation to current frameworks.
3.2. Explain the use of systematic synthetic phonics in the teaching of reading.
3.3. Describe how the Early Years practitioner provides opportunities for sustained shared thinking to support children’s emergent literacy.
4.2. Lead an activity to support and extend emergent literacy.
4.3. Evaluate benefits to children’s holistic learning and development when supporting emergent literacy.
5.1. Evaluate how planned activities support emergent literacy in relation to current frameworks.
5.2. Analyse own role in relation to planned activities.
5.3. Make recommendations for meeting children’s individual literacy needs.
6.1. Work with parents/carers in a way which encourages them to take an active role in their child’s play, learning and development.

please help me anyone please

Last edited by Humairamajeed : 03-27-2021 at 08:28 PM. Reason: spelling correction
Unread 03-29-2021, 11:31 AM

AdaBaz is on a distinguished road

Ruthierhyme thank you! I just received feedback for my assignment, half of the answers is marked as insufficient and I'm stuck :(
Unread 03-30-2021, 03:03 PM

Default hi

help me please