Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD

Training, Qualifications & CPD These forums contain details on different courses, ideas and links to help with opportunities in many aspects of continuing own and groups's personal development. If you have any questions or can help with information relating to training & further education .. firstly thankyou and please feel free to use these forums .. NB: All Silkysteps forums are public - Please post responsibly and professionally & always get in touch if needed ..

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 02-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Sophuk2014 is on a distinguished road
Default which cypwf course should i do?

Hi I have the opportunity of doing the level 3 children and young people workforce qualification. The question I'm asking is has anyone done it with learndirect as I have the opportunity to do it with them. If they are doing level 3 did they get the 24+ loan? I have also the opportunity to do the level 2 with my college but I have to fund myself so obviously thinking of doing the level 3 as should get a loan.
I would like to have lots of people advice for this as really confused would love to do level 3 but worried about some comments about learn direct. I'm 34 years old with 3 kids and work a few hours a week at a pre school and am volunteering at my daughter's school in reception and year 1.

I'm really struggling to fund the level 2 myself but being a volunteer in a reception and year 1 class there is no help

I have enrolled with my college as didn't think learn direct was gonna get back to me regarding level 2. But they did and said about level 3. So now I'm stuck I haven't met my skills officer yet to do with level 2 just told to record journals as was volunteering for 12 hours but learn direct want me to volunteer for 16 with level 3.

Learndirect say if the school think I can complete each unit I should be fine and ideally I would prefer to do level 3 opens up more doors. I'm just hoping they will they say thats fine and I get this loan.

Thanks for reading. Sorry if I went on and some doesn't make sence.

-----------------------------------------