Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 12-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

JenB is on a distinguished road
Help SOS STUCK with development stages

I am so stuck right now and can't find anything usefull on the internet...I am about to explode...
The question is:
explain the development of physical and movement skills in children for ages 0 – 19 years. You should include:
→ Balance and co-ordination.
→ Object control – e.g. throwing, catching, dribbling.
→ Travel – e.g. running, jumping, skipping.

So I've done 0-18 months, but after that I am just stuck, can anybody give me ideas? :sorry:

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-01-2011, 12:12 PM

I have the feeling I did 0-18 months wrong :-o so maybe I need ideas for 0-19 *cry's*
Unread 12-01-2011, 02:28 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

they re all in the eyfs development matter to 60 months
Unread 12-01-2011, 03:09 PM

I am a Nanny and don't have it, or is it online? :-)
Unread 12-01-2011, 04:38 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

TRACI is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenB View Post
I am so stuck right now and can't find anything usefull on the internet...I am about to explode...
The question is:
explain the development of physical and movement skills in children for ages 0 – 19 years. You should include:
→ Balance and co-ordination.
→ Object control – e.g. throwing, catching, dribbling.
→ Travel – e.g. running, jumping, skipping.

So I've done 0-18 months, but after that I am just stuck, can anybody give me ideas? :sorry:
Physical development 2 years Children are very mobile and love exploring their surroundings.Gross motor skills the child runs safelty. They stop and start easily. Pushes and pulls large wheeled toys. Walks up and down stairs holding on puts two feet on each step.Trys to kick a ball, but usually walks into it. Hope this helps just done this unit and has been signed off, if you need more help let me know and i will pm you.