Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Al about observations, assessments and planning in the Early Years

Unread 06-07-2012, 07:53 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

gracygrey is on a distinguished road
Default I am officially certified !!

even though my folder was handed in and assessor confident that all was ok, my certificate has just arrived and I now feel at ease
for those that are still working their way through this qualification and may find it hard at times, don't give up - take your time, use the fabulous people on here to get you through and for every time you pull your hair out think of the quality of care you will be able to provide the fantastic children you will be looking after
I am settling in to my new job as a fulltime deputy playleader and enjoying every minute of it, even with the steep learning curve with a multitude of things such as iep's, referrals. I am now helping my manager turning around a failing playgroup that was nearly closed by Ofsted and making it officially into a 'pre-school' with the most numbers of children enrolled for september than they have had in several years

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-07-2012, 09:30 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

louiseo is on a distinguished road

hi ya congrats and i am pulling my hair out and i have got 2 hand my folder in on the 26th and i dont feel as if im goin 2 finish xxx
Unread 06-07-2012, 09:37 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

vespagirl is on a distinguished road

Hi
congratulations.
I've got til the 6th July to complete. I have found this extremely hard but like you say it will be worth it in the end.

I've got one more unit to complete which is SCMP2 which im struggling on, just plodding with the questions and hoping for the best on this.
Unread 06-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

jessica is on a distinguished road

Congratulations, your soo lucky that you have finished x
Unread 06-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Many congratulations from me also and best wishes with making a huge success of your setting xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 06-07-2012, 10:52 PM

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracygrey View Post
even though my folder was handed in and assessor confident that all was ok, my certificate has just arrived and I now feel at ease
for those that are still working their way through this qualification and may find it hard at times, don't give up - take your time, use the fabulous people on here to get you through and for every time you pull your hair out think of the quality of care you will be able to provide the fantastic children you will be looking after
I am settling in to my new job as a fulltime deputy playleader and enjoying every minute of it, even with the steep learning curve with a multitude of things such as iep's, referrals. I am now helping my manager turning around a failing playgroup that was nearly closed by Ofsted and making it officially into a 'pre-school' with the most numbers of children enrolled for september than they have had in several years
Hi Gracygrey
congratulations on receiving your certificate and your new job with added work, enjoy your time experimenting and seeing what is working in your setting.
Did you know unless a child has a statement you are not required to do IEP's you can complete playplans, you do not have to complete an IEP until six weeks after a child has a statement. Playplans are much simpler to do and understand, if you need some examples of playplans send me your e-mail address and i will attach examples for you to look at, i got these sent to me from a course i attended, they are very good.

Well done once again and if i can be of any help please ask

Lynne
Unread 06-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

loobieloo is on a distinguished road

Hi many congratulations xx
Unread 06-08-2012, 10:05 PM

mother theresa is on a distinguished road

well done cant wait till i can say the same nearly there though thanks to this wonderful site