Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play

Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/index.php)
-   Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=269)
-   -   I am officially certified !! (http://www.silkysteps.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16150)

gracygrey 06-07-2012 07:53 PM

I am officially certified !!

even though my folder was handed in and assessor confident that all was ok, my certificate has just arrived and I now feel at ease :cheerful:
for those that are still working their way through this qualification and may find it hard at times, don't give up - take your time, use the fabulous people on here to get you through and for every time you pull your hair out think of the quality of care you will be able to provide the fantastic children you will be looking after :thumbsup:
I am settling in to my new job as a fulltime deputy playleader and enjoying every minute of it, even with the steep learning curve with a multitude of things such as iep's, referrals. I am now helping my manager turning around a failing playgroup that was nearly closed by Ofsted and making it officially into a 'pre-school' with the most numbers of children enrolled for september than they have had in several years :highfive:

louiseo 06-07-2012 09:30 PM

hi ya congrats and i am pulling my hair out and i have got 2 hand my folder in on the 26th and i dont feel as if im goin 2 finish xxx

vespagirl 06-07-2012 09:37 PM

Hi
congratulations. :proposetoast:
I've got til the 6th July to complete. I have found this extremely hard but like you say it will be worth it in the end.

I've got one more unit to complete which is SCMP2 which im struggling on, just plodding with the questions and hoping for the best on this.
:paperbag:

jessica 06-07-2012 09:47 PM

Congratulations, your soo lucky that you have finished :D x

Ruthierhyme 06-07-2012 10:00 PM

Many congratulations from me also and best wishes with making a huge success of your setting xx

lyn c 06-07-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gracygrey (Post 47951)
even though my folder was handed in and assessor confident that all was ok, my certificate has just arrived and I now feel at ease :cheerful:
for those that are still working their way through this qualification and may find it hard at times, don't give up - take your time, use the fabulous people on here to get you through and for every time you pull your hair out think of the quality of care you will be able to provide the fantastic children you will be looking after :thumbsup:
I am settling in to my new job as a fulltime deputy playleader and enjoying every minute of it, even with the steep learning curve with a multitude of things such as iep's, referrals. I am now helping my manager turning around a failing playgroup that was nearly closed by Ofsted and making it officially into a 'pre-school' with the most numbers of children enrolled for september than they have had in several years :highfive:

Hi Gracygrey
congratulations on receiving your certificate and your new job with added work, enjoy your time experimenting and seeing what is working in your setting.
Did you know unless a child has a statement you are not required to do IEP's you can complete playplans, you do not have to complete an IEP until six weeks after a child has a statement. Playplans are much simpler to do and understand, if you need some examples of playplans send me your e-mail address and i will attach examples for you to look at, i got these sent to me from a course i attended, they are very good.

Well done once again and if i can be of any help please ask

Lynne

loobieloo 06-08-2012 09:07 PM

Hi many congratulations xx

mother theresa 06-08-2012 10:05 PM

well done cant wait till i can say the same nearly there though thanks to this wonderful site :With love::With love: