Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 05-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

stickyfingers is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone doing the Level 5 Diploma???

Hi just wondered if anyone was doing the level 5 and how they were getting on with it.

Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-16-2013, 06:11 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

nannon is on a distinguished road

Just started. I'm on unit 137 , already finding it difficult because of the wording they use its seems to repeat itself so much :(
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:09 PM

Hi, I know what you mean but of course you can cross reference. I'm nearly finished only 7 questions and I have completed the diploma :9)
Unread 03-04-2013, 06:27 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

vixta84 is on a distinguished road

Hi is anyone doing the nvq level 4 (is this the HLTA qualification) ? I was wondering what route people have taken to begin this course. I hav just finished my level 3 and wondering where to go next.
Unread 03-05-2013, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixta84 View Post
Hi is anyone doing the nvq level 4 (is this the HLTA qualification) ? I was wondering what route people have taken to begin this course. I hav just finished my level 3 and wondering where to go next.
Hi, I did my level 3 CCLD then the Level 4 CCLD then straight onto the Diploma 5 Leadership for health and social care.
Unread 03-26-2013, 01:52 PM

betty boop is on a distinguished road

Hi i am doing diploma level 5 85% now, it is very time consuming, some times i find myself pulling my hair out, busy doing 525 at the moment. due to finish April 25th 2013
I think paracetamol will soon offer me share due to the amount of headaches it has gave me.......
Unread 03-26-2013, 06:50 PM

I just got CYPOP17 to do then I'm done!! Been stuck at 97% for ages and just can't get motivated :0(
Unread 03-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

claire.huntley is on a distinguished road

I have just signed up to the level 5 today, Sticky fingers 7 questions, how did you manage that? Does anyone have any good books they think that i should get that would help me?
Unread 04-07-2013, 03:43 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

fudge007 is on a distinguished road

I have just started this too, and cant seem to get my study head on.....grrrrr
Unread 04-11-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire.huntley View Post
I have just signed up to the level 5 today, Sticky fingers 7 questions, how did you manage that? Does anyone have any good books they think that i should get that would help me?
I have been using the Level 5 Diploma in LHSC - Tilmouth & Qualington. That will help you alot but doesnt cover all the units. Also the NVQ4 CCLD - Heinemann. This will help you a bit but obviously at level 5 you will need to expand alot more. The other book I have been using is the Early Years Management in Practice - Daly, Byers & Taylor.

Hope that helps :o)