Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 10-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

charlie67 is on a distinguished road
Default i need some help cyp3.3 1.1legislations

hi I have made my way through the unit and I have written this question but I don't know if im going in the right direction and my assessor is about to leave and haven't been given a new one yet and this is my first unit
any advice plzz

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-10-2013, 08:26 AM

Chippyjo123 is on a distinguished road
Default Legislation and how it affects work on a daily basis

Hi Charlie, I'm also doing a question on legislation children act 1989, 2004, the education act 2002, working together to safeguard children 2006/10 & heath & safety at work act 1974. I have to describe the key points of guidelines and legislation, and this is the bit I need help on, how these guidelines affect the day to day work with young children. There is plenty of info on the net on these acts, but I feel a bit stuck itch no one to ask? Is that similar to what you've got to do? I'm new on here.....maybe if your doing the same, we can help one another.
Unread 10-10-2013, 12:21 PM

I am doing the level 3 children`s and young people nvq diploma im doing it from home as a child minder with an assessor how are you doing yours
Unread 10-10-2013, 01:18 PM

Chippyjo123 is on a distinguished road

Hi Charlie I'm doing mine at home without any experience and no assessor! I do have a tutor, but I have to wait sooooooooo long for help! Struggling with this question as it wants how these laws affect daily work in the setting! Hard going, but anything worth doing will be I guess, so I must stick it out!
Unread 10-10-2013, 01:25 PM

hiya I don't know if yours is set out like mine or not my 1st question was outline current legislations, guidelines, polices and procedures with in own uk home nation affecting the safeguarding of children and young people.
1.3 was analyse how national and local guidelines , policies, and procedures for safeguarding affect day to day work?

I did try to pm u but it woildnt allow me to send them to you .
charlie
Unread 10-10-2013, 04:51 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

you should have done a level 2 first! would you do a maths A level without the gcse??
Unread 10-10-2013, 05:25 PM

I have 3 years experience in early years and have attended lots of courses through my work, so I was told that I did not need to go through my level 2
Unread 10-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, there's a page here for 3.1 if you've access to a level 3 handbook you'll find it a great source of support - cache on amazon

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 10-10-2013, 05:59 PM

thank you
Unread 10-10-2013, 06:10 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

yep they always say that yet here you are having difficulty with basic questions.......its not 'going through' level 2 its taking time to make sure you know your law and development before you take the A level course. the best practitioners take time with their learning others rush through