Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 12-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
NVQ 2 CCLD - do you have it ?

Do you have this qualification?

Who offered the course to you and what job role has it helped you secure or look into ?
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthierhyme View Post
Do you have this qualification?

Who offered the course to you and what job role has it helped you secure or look into ?
2 of our parents are starting this after christmas they are volunteers with us as playgroup assistants, i shall be telling them about this site its a great help.
I went straight into level 3 after doing an IPP PLA course so I havent got NVQ2.
Unread 01-16-2008, 01:44 PM
lsp

i completed this one in june 2007 at franklin college grimsby......am now working towards my level 3 which is a little harder than i found this one. Not in a job atm but do a placement in my local reception class
Unread 02-21-2008, 08:09 PM
loo-lar

I did this 3 years ago through our tado training book at playgroup, at first i found it really difficult to do because of the way the text was written in the standards. I am now half way through level 3 and i am glad i did do level 2 because i knew what to expect. Another colleague at work has gone straight into level 3 and she finds it hard.
Im hoping to finish it in a couple of months....
Unread 04-18-2008, 02:10 PM
viccazwilk

I have this qualification which I finished in January 2008. I went into childcare as a career change after previously working in offices and so did not have any qualifications. I work with 3 and 4 year olds in the nursery class of a private school and studied for my Level 2 whilst working and I am now doing my Level 3. Luckily as I worked really hard in my Level 2, it is making my life alot easier now and I am having to do less work in my Level 3 as my assessor has been able to transfer alot of my Level 2 work across. Therefore I would recommend to anyone who is doing Level 2 and wants to go on to Level 3 to go into quite alot of detail with your work and not just do the bare minimum to scrape by as it makes life much easier later.

Good Luck !
Unread 11-06-2008, 09:55 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

bev is on a distinguished road

hi im doing level2 with a new lot called elite traing in south east london didnt get off to a good start but now a little clearer i found that i have to chase up my asses alot of the time myself