Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 11-03-2008, 10:22 PM
amys1810

Smile 202 child abuse

Hi
this is my first time on the site and im hoping someone could help!!
Im on unit 202 and need to give written evidence of a child's disclosure of abuse and how i would respond and deal with this

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Brandy is on a distinguished road

look at your settings safeguarding/child protection policy this should help give you guidance for this.
A website that may help.
http://www.devon.gov.uk/index/cyps/c...t-can-i-do.htm
Unread 11-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

bev is on a distinguished road

hi amy im on that too as we hopefully will never come across this you have to write what the procedure is for your setting for reporting this ie-you would respond how the particular child in question plays,develops,logging everything down then sharing the info with your safeguarding person in the setting who in turn would contact the appropriate agencies it is their responsibility if the parent is told by the safeguarding officer adhereing at all times to the e,y,f,s policies this is what my boss told me to write as a reflective diary hope this helps im stuck on pc 202.as well take care bev