Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 11-29-2007, 02:31 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

sparky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
might tackle Unit 427: Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area of responsibility anyone done that yet, hope its not so big as 403!!!!!!!!
Not doing that one - sorry

My assessor says 402 and 403 are the worst! so well done for finishing 403 - I haven't even started it yet

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-05-2008, 05:01 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

bunny is on a distinguished road
Help SOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickynoodles23 View Post
hi i finished my nvq 4 in ccld if i can be a help to anyone please ask xx
i am doing my ccld level 4 and i am on unit 3, and a little confused with question K4T1113. if you could give me any pointers it would be a really great help .

thank you
Unread 10-07-2008, 10:44 AM
jayne pocock

can anyone help with ccld 404 K4d 820, i've had brain freeze and can't get going again. any help would be most appreciated.
Unread 10-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

NIXONOLLIE is on a distinguished road

hii just started my level 4 finding it hard my first unit 412 an optional one not sure when to put theorist bit into the written work any ideas its so complicated thanks julie
Unread 10-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sally23 is on a distinguished road

I would say that 403 is all about theorists then you can link them into other units - I started with 401, 402, 403, then did optional and and am going to finish with 404
Unread 10-29-2008, 08:25 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

pixie is on a distinguished road

How children learn - from montessori to vygotsky by linda pound is a great book all about theorists, it helped me alot during my L4.
Unread 10-29-2008, 02:08 PM

NIXONOLLIE is on a distinguished road

thanks alot will get that book i,ve turned grey overnight with the stress alot harder than level 3
Unread 10-31-2008, 12:32 PM
angel 1

Default This should give u some guidance

K4T1113
Quote:
Support children through transitions in their lives.
• 0-3 entry to playgroup, day care, child minder, offer children and parents settling in sessions to feel secure in the environment, Allow child to bring a comfort toy from home. Ensure registration file states child’s likes and dislikes and what comforts them. Allow a gradual introduction if needed so child is aware parent will return.
• 3-7 Nursery or reception classes- pre visits to be aware of environment. Buddy systems, uniform to feel as part of the setting and feel belonging, choosing a lunch box is exciting. Visual timetables for routines
• 7-12 children will be scared as larger classes and environment. No longer the older child in the school. Lots of new faces and different environment. New routines to become accustomed with. Possibly having to walk to school without parent- make a pre visit to the school and meet the child’s new teacher. Find out if other children the child knows are going to the same school and can go together.
• 12-16 discuss worries with the child. If need to use public transport plan and try out routes in the holidays to make child feel more confident. Find out if other children the child knows are going to the same school and can go together. Transition mentors at junior school should take child on a visit to secondary school. Child may be leaving close friends who go to other schools- explain they will make new friends but will still be able to see old friends and share news on their new school.
*Please note: Content contained in this post are copyright of ©Angel 1

Last edited by Ruthierhyme : 10-31-2008 at 02:07 PM. Reason: *Added copyright notice
Unread 10-31-2008, 01:11 PM

ree is on a distinguished road

Hi there! i started CCLD L4 about a month ago, i love the whole process of nvq's sad i know but its ideal if you dont like exams like me. Ive chosen most of the management units for my optional units as im gunna go on and do the foundation degree in management. hope it goes well and you enjoy it as much as me xx
Unread 11-21-2008, 11:47 PM
bernie24

hi i was wondering if any1 could help me with some contemporary theorists?

Thanks