Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Childminding

Childminding Share childminding and home education ideas

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 01-07-2007, 06:38 PM
ashleyk

well done and good luck to you all enrolling on childcare course . i'm A1 assessor, so along with all the other girls in here i will try to help anyone studying ccld level 2 and 3
take care and best wishes
ashleyx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-11-2007, 08:26 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

watgem is on a distinguished road

Good for you Jelly baby! Thanks for all the support-got assessments on mon and tues. next week and she's going to look over my paperwork next week.aaaahhhh!
Unread 01-13-2007, 06:17 PM
mrs_s

Hi All - newbie alert

I am currently studying my ccld level 3 also. I work as a nanny and i'm the only one in my class- the others work in schools,nurseries or childmind. As much as people say refer to the childminding practice it is still relevantly different.

I have managed two assesments and been ok but i have a professional discussion on unit 304 and 303 coming up and for some reason finding it quite tough! I think its the thought of talking that worries me i'd rather write down things anyday.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated
Mrs_s
Unread 03-09-2007, 06:52 PM
vik3000

Hi

Today I have had my first assessment (unit 316) for the NVQ3. Pretty much simple and am looking forward to getting onto the next one.

Apparently we have to finish it by September, something to do with the funding........

It all seems to tie in with the other stuff that I am doing - QF and Diploma but I'm pretty sure that I'll be calling back in here reguarly to get some support!
Unread 03-16-2007, 05:47 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

watgem is on a distinguished road
Default nvq3 ccld

Hiya all! Welcome vik! Its so lovely to know that so many of us are studying as well as working and looking after our families and still have a sense of humour! I Finished 302 signed off, started 312 but spent 2 weeks studying a level 2 unit without realising lol! but back on track now and piggy-backing 314 on as well before my baby becomes one! good luck everyone have a lovely weekend
Unread 04-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

I've just seen how many views this thread has got

There must be alot studying this course!!
the cost of ad blockers