Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 08-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Hi Everyone,

I have woke up this morning and this is the question again:

2.1 Identify current policies, frameworks and influences on the early years.

i have been looking into the question too deep i thought you had to find a policy then interlink it with the framework and then write about the influences that it has on the early years.

I now think that you can just write about policies, then write about frameworks and then influences.

so ineed to write about:
  • United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
  • Current Equalities legislation Current research
  • Social and economic influences such as work patterns and financial constraints
  • safeguarding children policy
  • ECM 2004
  • Free provision
  • EYFS
  • Dame Claire Tickell About the EYFS changes that might happen
what do you think is this enough? do i need to add anymore?

Does all this cover this question too:

2.2 Explain the impact of current policies, frameworks and influences on the early years sector.

Thanks for looking, i would apprecitte areply only have to say yes if right and no anda few different guidances would be appreciatted.

Many thanks

Lynne

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

kerrie D is on a distinguished road

HI Lynne

I have a feeling that i linked both questions together as i could not seperate them, I wrote about the above things that you mentioned, am unable to let you know if this is correct as my assessor is on hols this week. I know what you mean about looking too deep, it sometimes takes me a few goes a reading the questions, then spend hours going through internet, to realise that it was not that complicated.

Kerrie x
Unread 08-05-2011, 01:24 PM

Hi Kerrie

Thankyou for your reply, i have sat here all morning since 7.30a.m and think i may have done this but who knows lol.

The only thing i havent wrote about is the theorists but have done it in another unit so can i cross reference it. i have wrote about;
B F Skinner.
John B Watson.
Ivan Pavlou.
Jean Piaget.
Lev Vygotsky.
Albert Banura.
John Bowlby.
Jerome Bruner.
Maslows Hierachy.
Sigmund Freud.
Howard Gardner.
Jean Piaget
what do you think?

I really appreciatte your time and effort on this Thankyou.

Lynne
Unread 08-05-2011, 01:49 PM

Hi
Thankyou very much, i really appreciatte it.
I knew i had done too much but never mind i have finished this question now.

Think i will add acouple of views about each section which i have in some cases like about the free entitlement wasn't available when my children went to childcare and how much easier it would have been and how my children enjoyed going to playgroup and finiancially we could only afford two mornings a week and my children would have gained so much more if they went every day but saying that i enjoyed spending time with my children so that was our special time but saying that i would have still taken up the opportunity of the free mornings and had the special time with my children every afternoon

god i am so thankful and relieved that i have finished that question YIPEE

Lynne
Unread 01-25-2013, 12:47 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Reb is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone
Can anyone help i really stuck on 2.1 i dont know how to get started