Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD

Lv 5 Diploma & NVQ 4 CCLD Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services and NVQ Level 4 Children's Care, Learning and Development. COPY and PASTE - search for plagiarism to make sure your work remains individual.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 01-20-2013, 08:06 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Kellylouise1988 is on a distinguished road
Default Help needed please l5 ccld diploma

Unit146 outcome 4 question 5
Present a strategy to manage risks when balancing individual rights and duty of care in your own area of responsibility

Any help great fully received x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-20-2013, 09:54 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

you need to choose an area say for example encouraging a member of staff to branch into supervision etc, what sort of relationship does she have with the other staff? will they feel safe and valued you have to do a risk assessment like any other area your duty of care being to the staff. she has the right to progress they have the right to good quality supervision how do you ensure it? this is assuming yo have management responsibilities of course
Unread 02-19-2013, 10:40 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

betty boop is on a distinguished road

Hi yes supervision, i did a risk assessment re the member of staff being pregnant stratagies in place to safe gaurd her. also a contact with a young person and a family memeber wich had to be supervisied due to risk, the young persons rights were considered but stratagies needed to be in place, also a new employer and a supervision contract hope this helps
Unread 02-21-2013, 01:25 PM

betty boop is on a distinguished road

can any one help
review systems against legislation, policies and procedures and key messages form research and child protection inquiries, for a childrens home.
Unread 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

selena_2013 is on a distinguished road
Default Level 5

Hi All,
I am currently doing my first unit on Level 5. MU5.2 and I am stuck on this question.
Critically analyse the move towards outcome based services for children and young people.

Please Help! its driving me crazy, I've completed all the other questions apart from this one.
Unread 04-11-2013, 09:49 PM

stickyfingers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by selena_2013 View Post
Hi All,
I am currently doing my first unit on Level 5. MU5.2 and I am stuck on this question.
Critically analyse the move towards outcome based services for children and young people.

Please Help! its driving me crazy, I've completed all the other questions apart from this one.
Hi, I wrote about the sure start centres and every child matters. How the implementation of these centres has had a positive effect for children and families. How any concerns can be picked up by outreach workers and other agencies such as health visitors etc who attend these centres. Children and families can be referred to support agencies such as SALT, positive steps etc.

Write about the pros and cons of the move toward these type of services.

Hope this helps a little.
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:21 AM

sunflower1972 is on a distinguished road

Morning all.. Im so stuck on this question any help would be great....

B1-2.1 Assess risks associated with operational plans and include contingency arrangements.

Does anybody have a clue?
Thanks ;-) x
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:26 AM

sunflower1972 is on a distinguished road

Morning all.. Im so stuck on this question any help would be great....

B1-2.1 Assess risks associated with operational plans and include contingency arrangements.

Does anybody have a clue?
Thanks ;-) x
Unread 03-14-2015, 06:23 PM
Duckling ~~ dipping in to help out ~~

bron1311 is on a distinguished road

hi how did you get on with this question thanks
Unread 03-19-2016, 02:39 PM

eddieoh is on a distinguished road

hi doing ccld level 5 advanced practice stuck on unit 4 2.2 help please