Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 08-30-2014, 12:03 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

xNataliex is on a distinguished road
Default National policy on your job role, you should include: codes of practice, regulations and minimum standards? please help!

I have no idea what to write for this, I feel like in researching and researching but I'm just not getting anywhere

I need to get this work completed asap and it's just this question left - I don't have a job description and I don't have time to ask my employer for one as they are away at the moment.

thank you x

-----------------------------------------

Unread 08-30-2014, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, this is a larger criteria as it's what helps you to understand what you do, what's expected of you and how its all underpinned by legal requirements.

There's a thread dedicated to it here: NOS & job professionalism

If you haven't a job description to guide what you write consider everything you do in the setting from making sure the environment is a safe one for children to be in, to your level of training, how you reflect on things that happen to try and improve outcomes on other occasions, and the knowledge that you have of your early years framework - if in England it'll be EYFS .

Use a staff handbook if you have one, your copies of the setting's policies & procedures and a level 3 handbook - page 32 of the preview on amazon.co.uk has some reading for this part.

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers