Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 10-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

laujay is on a distinguished road
Default CYP Core 3.4 task 1 examples??

Help!! im stuck....was wondering if any of you have anything that can help me in making a 'resource to inform staff in the setting about health and safety issues'?
im sure it's really simple but i think im looking into it too much!

any help would be very much appreciated.

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-25-2011, 12:45 AM

padswife is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by laujay View Post
Help!! im stuck....was wondering if any of you have anything that can help me in making a 'resource to inform staff in the setting about health and safety issues'?
im sure it's really simple but i think im looking into it too much!

any help would be very much appreciated.
hi, you could make up a small health and safety booklet, like a new student handbook with all the relevant info. your setting should have a health and safety policy that you could rework, hth. x
Unread 10-25-2011, 07:50 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

ukarmani is on a distinguished road

Hi you could have a handover book, where all your issues are written down and signed of when completed, this will ensure that all the issues are monitored and completed. It could be taken to the heath & safety meeting every month and flag up anything that keeps appearing.

This is a simple and easy way for everyone on your setting to know what issues you's have regarding health 7 safety issues.

Hope this helps a little.
Unread 10-30-2011, 07:10 PM

laujay is on a distinguished road

Thank you ladies, i decided to go for a power point on Health and Safety, i just went through our polices, hope it's enough eeeek!!

Laura. xx