Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 12-13-2010, 07:20 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
Default new assessor

I have been told today that my assessor is starting a new job and is leaving a bit nervous about starting with a new assessor after christmas.

T

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-13-2010, 09:38 PM

Doodah is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinajpatterson View Post
I have been told today that my assessor is starting a new job and is leaving a bit nervous about starting with a new assessor after christmas.

T
Hiya! I am sure it will be fine as your assessor will be on your side and will want you to pass your course and therefore should go out of his/her way to make sure you do! Good Luck and Happy Christmas! xx :santahat: :snowman:
Unread 12-14-2010, 12:06 AM

jessica is on a distinguished road
Smile

Hi tina, i am in a similar sitaution as you. I have nearly finished my NVQ level 2and my assesor has told me there will be a new assesor for the level 3 diploma . But she told me that she still might be my assesor, she isn't sure yet x
Unread 12-15-2010, 08:44 PM

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road

Oh well I have told not to worry so i am getting on with it. fingers crossed for you too
Unread 12-19-2010, 05:40 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

lucylocket78 is on a distinguished road
Smile

i started my level 3 back in february but my assessor never actually got round to visiting me and my local adult ed didnt seem to be too bothered, i kicked up a fuss and eventually have just been given a new assessor and only got til april to complete. she is amazingly helpful and i have almost completed 4 units in 6 weeks! dont be worried, life is too short to worry! good luck!
Unread 12-21-2010, 12:03 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

ray is on a distinguished road

she is probably just as nervous...... new candidates she doesn't know....... visiting a new setting and meeting new people ,,,,, and the pressure to get her students finished...... I,m sure she will be great...... just keep remembering they actually work for us lol..... their wages are paid to give us a service...... and my assessor who took me through both my Level two and three told me that lol !!!!