Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Assessor & tutor forum

Assessor & tutor forum Continuing professional development. This forum is openly available to all looking for help and information on the A1 - Assessor Award. Supporting CYPW CCLD NVQ candidates and others undertaking professional qualification.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 04-21-2010, 09:00 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

pixie is on a distinguished road
Default A1 Questions

I am completing my A1 quilification I was wondering if anyone can help me with the following questions?

1. Can you identify any difficulties that may occur in connection with making valid assessments?

2. Can you name the company document used to record any prior learning or achievement? Where is this document located? Who might need to look at this document?

3. Can you describe what paperwork is used to record evidence of prior learning or achievement within the portfolio? Who completes this document? Where might this be found in a paper based portfolio?

4. list relevant legislation that needs to be considered to ensure learners have access to safe, fair, valid and reliable assessments

5. list below of some of the confidential information that you may come across during the assessment process.

Thanks for your help

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-26-2010, 09:21 PM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

stevgreg is on a distinguished road

the answers are on here....earlier post..