Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 03-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sarahlou82 is on a distinguished road
observations

Hi all

I'd like to say a big thankyou i have popped on here every now and again for my NVQ 3 and its been a big help I do have a slight problem and was hoping some one could shed some light on???
its taken me nearly 3 years to do this course due to my assessors leaving and the fact that they ignored me for months.. i was told in july 09 that my observations for this course were now complete (i have this in writing) but now i'm being told i have to re do them because some were done in 07/08 and there cannot be a large gap between the written work and observations.
so observations carried out at the beginning of the award are not valid now and further observations are required.And i have to be pay for them to be carried out!! is this true??? or are they simply trying to make money out of me because i was funded and due to there lack of support funding ran out and they were told they had to complete me! Please help some one!!! xx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 03-11-2010, 06:21 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

i would suggest you ring cache directly.
Unread 03-11-2010, 06:37 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

sarahlou82 is on a distinguished road

Thankyou.....its with city and Guilds i have emailed them but as yet have had no reply I need to find out asap as my assessor (who is rubbish) is awaiting reply to her email for dates for obs to be carried out and i hate doing observations :( and feel if they have been done dont need doing again i'll try calling C&G if no reply to my email by end of week see what they can tell me, just wondered if any one on here could help!!! xx
Unread 03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
~~ Always willing to help...~~

tutu is on a distinguished road

good idea go straight to the horse so to speak!