Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Car journeys, beach time or under the shade of a garden canopy, enjoy  Amazon's Audible anywhere

Unread 11-09-2009, 09:07 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

tinajpatterson is on a distinguished road
Default completion

help I am so nervous I am to complete on the 11th november but still feel I have loads to do can't believe it is so close am panicing over reflective accounts can't wait for it to be over.

T

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

daisypops is on a distinguished road
Default Nearly there!!

Hi! Dont worry, you are nearly there!! I'm on my last questions now, so glad its nearly done as I've found it quite time consuming. But at least we'll have our qualification eh? I had to step down from my old job because I didnt have level 3; so i do feel like I have achieved something.... but can I say its made me any better at my job??ha.
I'm going to celebrate when I get my certificate! Treat myself to something nice! You should do the same...
Unread 11-11-2009, 09:51 PM

Whoop whoop - yayy

I will find out on tuesday if I have passed my books are off to internal board but feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulder's I use to be an electrican so this was a very big change for me but 1 I am very proud of doing . CONGRATULATIONS for yourself you have done brilliantly I am trying to get on course for my level 3 in january I have placement just trying to convince my college to take me on .I have also been offered a job at my placement when my certifcate comes .Go on and spoil yourself you deserve it .

T
Unread 11-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

daisypops is on a distinguished road

Well done to you, T. What a change from being an electrician eh? I have sent my last Level 3 knowledge to my assessor, so hopefully she will be happy with it! Then wait for the final verdict ha ha!! yes, definately feel like a weight has been lifted but what shall I do now? Good luck with your job, make sure they hang your certificate up!! crack open the bubbly tonight!!
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:21 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

JillyJo is on a distinguished road
Biggrin

I am very jelous! Ive only just started my NVQ 3 - it seems a long way off until I will finish! - only just about to make my decisions on the optional units. Well done!
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:43 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

millsy is on a distinguished road
activity sheets?

Hi congrats to all you just completing, very jealous!! My finish date is next mon and i still feel like i have loads of work to do!! my assessor has given me loads of activity sheets, about 40! to complete for outstanding evidence then she says i am done, but i feel i am at the lowest point that i've been at in the past 15 months. has anyone out there heard of these activity sheets?? cant tell you how glad i will be to finish, i really need to do some xmas shopping!! feel better already after a moan!!
Unread 11-16-2009, 10:58 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

millsy is on a distinguished road

hi millsy again just realised you are all doing level 2 so will probably not know about the activity sheets i was on about as i am just completing level 3. would love to hear from you if you do though. Good Luck with level 3 if you take the plunge!!
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:31 PM

I have passed found out today I am talking to my college about starting level 3 in January I have the placement but the college are dragging their feet I felt that low last week but know you can do it it is just that last plug then you will be done .

T