Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 04-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Sammyvater is on a distinguished road
Default Wanted to say hi to everyone & hope to meet to helpful friends here lol

Hello,
I'm very new to this website, found it online by chance, I done all my training yrs ago but due to the position of my job I'm having to do this nvq level 3 course. I got set my first assignment last wk & my goodness am I finding it so hard, I'm not good with the hole reading & writting assignment thing, after crying most of the wkend as I didn't know where to start I deiced to contact my tutor last night so emailed her, She was really sweet & has said she will phone me. My frist one is unit 3 K3D217, I don't even know how to start wording it, I've been doing some reading & there is so much info, surely we are not ment to write it all down?? I read on another post that they were putting charts with it, is that wright? Not sure if I even know how to do that on my computer lol

Does anyone els find it hard to find time to do the course work?? I'm guessing I'm like most of you & have a job that I work 5 days a wk (& bring work stuff home), run a home & have 2 children 6yrs & 3yrs ect ect ect. The only time I have is the evenings in which time I'm so tired.

Sorry to sound if I'm a right moaner, because I not normally but this course is doing my head in.

Well it was nice meeting you & hope that when someone will come to aid every now & again??

-----------------------------------------

Unread 04-29-2009, 09:06 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

cabin is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome to the site - you'll find lots of helpful people here!

If you use the 'search' in the top panel and put your unit number in, you may find information already on the site - if nothin there just ask away in a post. xx
Unread 04-29-2009, 10:20 PM

Sammyvater is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the 'search' tip, my boss did check when I started to see if & what level my qualification is now, thanks for the advice though, done some notes on my assignment tonight but my eyes were getting heavy lol, another day tomorrow xxxxx
Unread 04-29-2009, 11:34 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

kittykatty2000 is on a distinguished road

Hey,

I'm quite new to this site and haven't long started the level 3 course as well. I have found it a bit hard already but not all of it so far. I must admit I have a great mate who I also work with, who will always help me and has done so far. I'm quite lucky in that sence, but this site is also helpful as everyone has helped me get through the last bit I just did when I was really worried about not being able to complete it, but I did complete it and get it all in on time.

Welcome to this site and hope it helps you like it is helping me.
Unread 05-02-2009, 08:16 AM

samd is on a distinguished road

Hi

I have been doing NVQ 3 for a couple of months now. I am doing unit 303 too. From speaking to others who have done this unit it is one of the harder ones. I began to just type up child's pattern of development for the age ranges but found I was writing loads. So I have done a chart, well I'm half way through doing it. I got help from a website but have now lost it. I did copy and paste some of the page to help me with ideas. If you would like me to send you a copy of what I have message me your email address and I can send it. It from birth to 5.

Sam x
Unread 05-17-2009, 03:29 PM

cornish maid is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by samd View Post
Hi

I have been doing NVQ 3 for a couple of months now. I am doing unit 303 too. From speaking to others who have done this unit it is one of the harder ones. I began to just type up child's pattern of development for the age ranges but found I was writing loads. So I have done a chart, well I'm half way through doing it. I got help from a website but have now lost it. I did copy and paste some of the page to help me with ideas. If you would like me to send you a copy of what I have message me your email address and I can send it. It from birth to 5.

Sam x
Hi Sam I have only just joined this site today it is fantastic!! I am finishing off a Unit but I have opted for 303 next and can't believe how much there is to do in it! Luckily got another school holiday coming up to get cracking with it! Just wondered if you still have the information and could possibly e-mail to me? My e-mail is Would really appreciate it! How are you getting on now with yours?