Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

New level 2 Diploma for Early Years Practitioner textbook

Unread 05-28-2006, 11:05 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation
Bank Holiday ....

I'm planning a nice quiet day tomorrow - and maybe tackling the lawn again what's everyone else doing ?
the cost of ad blockers

-----------------------------------------

Unread 05-28-2006, 11:10 PM
elaine

me too thought about it to day then the rain came on so maybe tomorrow

elaine
Unread 05-28-2006, 11:15 PM
cinders

well...... Im determined to finish my LAST assignment tomorrow!!! I dont care that its a bank holiday because if I get it done tomorrow then I can have the rest of the week to myself guilt free!!!!!

Hope you all have a nice day tomorrow!!!
Unread 05-28-2006, 11:29 PM
Patsy

Pulling pints,making bar snacks and having a b-b--q.hubby did lawn this afternoon.Its been raining since then.
Unread 05-29-2006, 12:23 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

Chloe is on a distinguished road
Default Bank Holiday!

Went for a lovely walk !now making tomato soup, bought 10bs for £2 at the car boot sale(Patsy,you could sell it at the pub and make a huge profit!)a little gardening this afternoon,hubby has just poured me a nice glass of wine!Chat to you all later!!
Unread 05-29-2006, 12:26 PM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road
Travelled home from Worcester yesterday, so were planning visiting mothers and maybe a walk if the weather was nice. Woke up this morning feeling lousy,:weepy: all achy and cotton-wool headed, so haven't done much! We've just had hailstones, so definately no walk,:sorry: but think I can drag myself to see the mothers! Hope you have a great day whatever you decide to do.
Unread 05-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Patsy

O.K. Chloe bring it with you when you visit on your way to or from Chester.Looking forward to it.Nice offer.lol
Unread 06-02-2006, 10:40 AM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

FARLEYS is on a distinguished road

I've just had a nice relaxing week, all to myself!! My family have all gone away without me, my choice, just needed time to unwind and relax and make a few decisions, without any influence. It has been bliss!! I've missed them all, but I would recommend it to anyone. I've watched old films, caught up with friends, read loads of books, had long hot baths, stayed in bed till past 6am! having a lovely time but looking forward to them coming home again soon. Hope you've all had a good week too. FARLEYS