Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
kerry101

General question cache cetificate unit1 help

Hi i attend college once a week and really want to start my first assignment for the certificate, i have chosen to write an essay but when i look at it i just dont know where to start. Is there any1 who could give me some guidance, or at least an idea xxx

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Kitty Loves Steps

Are you talking about unit C301? If you want to do an essay it is very useful to do one that links up legislation acts to your policies and finally to your practice in your setting.

It would cover loads of K questions, not only in C301 but in others too:
(C301: K155, K156, K157
C302: K246
C303: K202
C305: K233, K234, K1121
C306: K255, K256, K261)

Also a list of the legislation acts I used:
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Disability Discrimination Act 1995
- Children's Act 1989
- Data Protection Act
- The Care Standards Act 2000
- Protection of Children Act 1999
- Also use The United Convention on the Rights of the Child
- and the new Early Years FOundation Stage standards.

Here is a slice of what I did to give you an idea of how I did it:
Unread 11-10-2008, 11:09 PM
topaz glam

Kitty, CACHE is a technical certificate seperate from the NVQ itself!!

Kerry 101, wich level are you doing? The best way to tackle th CACHE is to work it question at a time. Start each question on a different page.

Start each question with an opening paragraph or two to explain the theory of the question then include examples of how this applies to your practice & nursery to demonstrate your understanding.

Hope this helps.