Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > EYs Foundation Degree

EYs Foundation Degree Please use this forum to discuss the Foundation Degree ... assignment queries, integration of information into practice and other areas of learning ..

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 04-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

portchesterqueen is on a distinguished road
Help SOS Can You Help Please? FD assignment head lice

Hi everyone :soapbox:
Hoping all you lovely people would help me out. I have an assignment which is a "scope evaluation,on a controversial issue, within primary education", and the implications. I have decided to do "nits". I have already read a lot of forums and articles which are calling for the return of "Nitty nora", but would really value your views. I would just like to point out that i am not trying to be condescending to school nurses, or anyone else for that matter that do more than just check hair, only i have read quite a few threads on other forums where people have taken umbridge on this matter. So if you have a spare few minutes and would like to air your views i am more than grateful to receive them. Please say as much or as little as you want! All replies will be used for statistic purposes only and will be totally anonymous.
1. Do you think that "nit nurses" should be reinstated? If yes, why? If not, why?
2. Do you think the onus should be on parents?
3. Should schools be allowed to send children home if they are "running live"?
4. Any other reason or comment?
many thanks
portchesterqueen

-----------------------------------------