Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 12-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

boytonsnuggles is on a distinguished road
Default Unit 207 (optional)

Hi was wondering if any one had any ideas on the following knowledge questions?
K207H01 - legal and organisational requirements on equality, diversity, discrimination and rights when working in teams.

K207H03 - current local, uk and european legislation and organisational requirements procedures and practices for 1- Accessing records, B - recording,reporting, confidentiality and sharing infomation including data protection C - team working

If anyone could give me any pointers I would be really grateful. Thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 12-16-2009, 01:33 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Liana is on a distinguished road

K207H01
The Children Act 1999, The Adoption Act 1976, Sexual Offences Act 2003, United Nations Convention on the Right of the Child 1990, Care Standards Act 2000, Human Rights Act 1998, Education Act 1996, Special Educational Needs and Disability Act 2001.

Hope that will get you started.
I just started this unit and I am also stuck on K207H03
Unread 06-22-2010, 06:20 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Leelee87 is on a distinguished road

Hi,

My assessor briefly went over this with me a few weeks ago, so i can only help to put you guys on the right track. For K207H03- this is to do with A) knowing that you have the right to access any information that is written or kept about you. B) recording and reporting- would be anything that your policies say you must record and report. So, observations are written, which is a form of recording, then it is reported, as you pass the information on to your supervisor. This has to be done confidentially, which would mean that you only tell your supervisor and no-one else. You would also, never leave any information you have recorded laying around for any reason. You would not discuss any information outside of the setting. In this way, you work in line with the data protection act.
All of the things I have mentioned, are according to the policies and procedures of your setting, as they are the organization. So whatever their aims say that staff must adhere to, you must ensure this also. You do this by reading and understanding the policies so that you can in turn practice them in your setting.

hope this helped.