Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

The hairy spiders rhyme.

Unread 10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
kerry101

Default nvq3 newbie

Hey! Just thought i would say hi, ive just started my nvq3 i didnt do level 2 and been chucked in the deep end, any1 any ideas about books that can help cos im really keen to get it started? Any other advice would b great
Thank you

-----------------------------------------

Unread 10-21-2008, 08:00 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

SomeoneSpecial is on a distinguished road

hi aww good luck with everything, i used a penni tassoni book when i did my cache level 3. advice would be if a question looks hard try and re-write it in a simpeler form and bullet point what you want to include b4 you start it, as a lot of the questions are simple enough but made fancy by long words.

if you get very stuck take a breather and go back to it, also dont hesitate to ask for help. lots of ppls are happy to help on here.

xx
Unread 10-21-2008, 09:39 PM
poppyruth

Hi, Have just completed by level 3, I found using CCLD NVQ Level 3 Candidates handbook by Miranda Walker really useful. Good Luck hope all goes well!
Unread 10-22-2008, 09:54 AM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

Madlou is on a distinguished road

Hi Kerry

I am in the same boat as you - just started level 3 without doing level 2, and it really can be quite daunting. I have found that it is best to try and look at things simply and try not to over complicate questions. I am using the Miranda Walker book and the Penny Tassoni one and have found really useful info thru my search engine too.

Good Luck
Madlou
x