Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 06-07-2010, 12:00 PM
steve-o

Default knowledge specification K3D218

can anyone help me on this one how do i support children's well-being and intelligence on the final stretch of my course

many thanks steve-o

-----------------------------------------

Unread 06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Duckling ~~always taking the plunge ...~~

fluffy bunny is on a distinguished road

Hi Steve-o,

You support enabling environments by:

Having the right resourses, activities and experiences help childrens development.

Ensure that you respect every child you work with. Helping children to develop a sense of self worth and self respect.
Remove barriers to participation. Helping children to and experience that everyone can join in together and that individuality is valued.
Encourage children to try new things, this helps to develop confidence and self esteem.
Encourage children to be independent when appropriate this helps children to develop self-reliance and confidence.
Ensure that resources are accessible for all, this helps children to be independent and resourceful.
Acknowledging individual childrens contributions this helps children to develop confidence and self-esteem and also helps them to value other peoples contributions.
Acknowledging individual children's achievements this helps children to develop confidence and self-esteem and this in turn can foster a love of learning.

Hope this has helped, gud luk

Fluffy bunny
Unread 06-08-2010, 08:37 AM
steve-o

thanks it has helped a lot all my work has to be with my assessor on the june 30th getting really worried as to whether im goin 2 complete it, my assessor is coming out next thursday the 17th and then on the 24th
Unread 06-08-2010, 05:43 PM

Your welcome, i've just finished mine (well all the work) just got to fill the book out with where all my evidence is so hopefully i'll be done by next tuesday!! I had the same problem as you, i was told 3 weeks ago that i had to have mine finished in june, after a few tears and tantrums I decided i couldnt just ditch all the work id already done, so ive been like asda open 24hrs hehe!!

Dont give up, make your obs good ones and back up the obs with the knowledge so you are killing two birds with one stone so to speak!!

Don't worry you'll get throught it, your not on your own

fluffy bunny
Unread 06-11-2010, 07:13 AM
steve-o

thats exactly how i felt a couple of weeks ago i was going towards just quitting and giving up and thought wots the point ive got this far now and not going to give up coz all the work i have done would have been a waste of time

hope you pass the course im startign a new job swn aswell so i need this qualfiication for that one
Unread 06-11-2010, 09:17 AM

then you've got the incentive to go for it!! Good luk for your new job hun, it'll b worth it in the end.

If i can help anymore just let me know
Unread 06-14-2010, 05:21 PM
steve-o

thanks hun will do x do you have an email address
Unread 06-16-2010, 05:48 PM

you can send me a private message through this site, if thats ok!!

hope you are still plodding through your work x