Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Parent Partnerships

Parent Partnerships Early Years interviews, appraisals, building partnerships with parents, carers and your local extended community. Share ideas to help support staff in working together and in identifying stakeholders. Please use this forum to discuss solutions, problem solving and linking experiences ...

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 01-20-2007, 12:10 AM
strawberrykisses

lost my job :(

the mum decided she would rather stay at home with the baby until he was on solids.

she was lovely and sooo apologetic

but im so stuck now, ive had to go to job centre and start claiming JSA

:weepy: :weepy:

i dunno what 2 do,

-----------------------------------------

Unread 01-20-2007, 12:50 AM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Oh blimey :( what a pain ... are there many jobs available in the Jobcenter .. & is everything ok with the new flat?
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 01-20-2007, 12:58 AM

Miss Muffet is on a distinguished road

Oh Eilidh!:sorry: Thinking of you.
Unread 01-20-2007, 09:42 AM
cybertwin

not nice, hops you find another charge soon
Unread 01-21-2007, 09:23 PM
mrs_s

Hi Eilidh

So sorry to hear about you loosing your job.

Are you registered with many agencies?

Hope something comes up soon for you
Hugs
Mrs_s
Unread 01-22-2007, 04:43 AM
strawberrykisses

thanks all.

im with one agency but its rubbish, am on some online ones but they dont get much. am in the process of joining another, but waiting for refrences to go through.

got an email from a mum looking for childcare for her 15mo would be a long bus ride for me but i wouldnt mind.

this is what i really want to do now im sure. well for the next few years anyway. i dont miss all the paperwork andstrictness of teaching one bit!!

have signed the deposit for flat so cant get it back, i will need to start paying for it soon. im not sure how long to hold out for until i take a job in asda or sumthing, but if i do that then i have not so much time for interviews etc unless i get a part time one, but i depends if its worth it from what im getting now.

so confused. and when i move i have NOTHING in the new flat as its unfurnished, and im in a furnished flat now, so need some days to get stuff delivered hhmmm so confused.

theres some job centre jobs but they are wierd times etc. im applying for anything though, you kin of have to as well as they are strict, (quite rightly so i guess) they make you fill in a wee diary about ur steps to find work haha - i feel like im in school!! because i am desperate for a job though my diarys really full! :rotfl:

hhmm hope the 15mo's mum gets back to me tomorrow then at least i know if shes interested.

thanks again guys :)

x