Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 2 Cert & NVQ

Level 2 Cert & NVQ Level 2 : NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development & Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. This is plagiarism, it risks you failing the course and doesn't help anyone develop their professional knowledge.

Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools level 3 course handbook

Unread 02-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Horse chestnut ~~revealing great treasures...~~

sobia is on a distinguished road
Default k207h03current local, uk & european legislations requirments, procedures & practices

hi everyone iam struggling on unit 207 my last knowledge questionsk2o7h03
current local,uk and european legislations requirments,procedures and practices for
accessing records
recording,reporting,confidentialty and shareing information including data protection
team work
can some one help dont know what to write having a break down
what iam i looking for?
thanks

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-26-2010, 08:31 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

Liana is on a distinguished road

Hi,that is what I written in mine .Hope it helps.

Personal information about children, parents and stuff are strictly confidential. All those information are kept in a secure/locked place in the office. This law is subject to the Data Protection Ac 1998- Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice below:
Information must be:
Fairly and lawfully processed
Processed for limited processes
Adequate, relevant and not excessive
Accurate
Not kept longer than necessary
Processed in accordance with data subjects’ rights
Secure
Not transferable to other places without adequate protection.

When recording, shearing and reporting information we need to:
 Remember that confidentiality is always essential.
 Understand who information should be shared with
 Inform people that some information must be shared
 Avoid gossip
 Keep written records in a secure place
 Ensure information is exchange in appropriate environment with appropriate people with permission

I am working in my setting as a volunteer but I always ensure that I work as a part of the team. I always conduct myself in a professional manner. I treat others equally regardless of their age, gender, ability and race and always try to be a good role model. I always listen, value and respect children’s and adult’s opinions. I offer help to others and try to be a positive member of the team.