Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Bulb Energy - green renewable supporting UK generators

Unread 02-23-2010, 11:33 AM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

littlepixie is on a distinguished road
Default please.. someone help!

Hello all,,

Im a registered childminder currently doing my nvq3 ccld with not much left to compeate! Found it so difficult at times as im doing my btech with it also. Being the only childminder i know im my area doingit i have felt alone.

My tutor has emailed me asking to answer question 228 of unit 304 so this can now be assessed....
which is
the difficulties which may occur as a result of examining beliefs values and feelings..
can anyone here give me a hand? thanks sooo much louisa

-----------------------------------------

Unread 02-23-2010, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, a few difficulties could be

beliefs, customs, ethics, rites, rituals, practices, holy days and holidays that may conflict with personal values, with the values of your setting, with others, dealing and coping with discrimination, difficulties that impact negatively on inclusion, trust, respect, partnerships and working together.

The difficulties that you encounter may depend on your own faith, if any, the strength of that faith and/or your upbringing - cultural background. Being a care giver you'll come across/actively request the views and opinions of children, parents, family and guardians. The information imparted, given to you that's based on belief could have you examining your/your settings practice - and feelings, it could also make you more aware of discrimination, strengthen your conviction to stand up for the beliefs of others - all and be able to risk assess though your own and group knowledge of safeguarding, knowing what abuse is all about.

Religions from the BBC

Well done on nearing completion, hope this has helped and a warm welcome to the site xx
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 02-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

totally off topic sorry, I've just remembered why for me the word difficulty can be really positive.

Matilda from Roald Dahl - and the Mrs D Mrs I spelling rhyme + Miss Trunchball lol

Quote from great-quotes.com and the film, dvd on amazon affiliated link.
the cost of ad blockers
Unread 04-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

littlepixie is on a distinguished road

Thanks hun that such a great help .. and unblocked my ickle mind!! :) xx