Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Work in general

Work in general Relax, pull up a chair & chat with friends about life in general and work within the early years sector

Discover the different ways that children learn

Unread 11-21-2016, 10:34 AM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

Enyajeemia is on a distinguished road
I'm confused Anyone else ready to just chuck it all in?!

I seriously feel ready to chuck everything in - its too much.

I currently work full time, as well as studying for my NVQ Level 3 in my 'spare time', whilst also running my own business and running a house and caring for my family.

To most people, its their norm, but im seriously struggling with it all, to the point ive been in tears this past week. Im about 60% complete with the course, but feel like im getting no where with it. Ive done it via a funding grant, and so dont visit a college or have that type of support, only a tutor who visits every other month for guidance.

Ive got until Feb to complete it, and just cant see a end in sight. Ive found after going to work, coming home, sorting my son and doing the chores that once hes gone to bed (8pm, sometimes later) that im too tired to even consider doing any coursework, and its effecting my progress.

my partner works a lot of night shifts, and we are ships that pass in the night, so hes around but not much to help. As i type this, i have an almost 2 year old screaming in my ear for attention, a mountain of washing that needs doing, floors that need mopping, a dog that needs walking and numberous other jobs.

dont know why im ranting here to be honest, think i just needed to get it off my chest!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-21-2016, 05:17 PM
Administrator

Ruthierhyme has disabled reputation

Hi, hugs xx hope it helped clear the fog a little.

Would it help if you set yourself a timetable, so you know exactly how you're going to use the 12ish weeks remaining?

Do post here whenever you need to xx

Best wishes
the cost of ad blockers