Welcome to Silkysteps forums - early years resources and online community. Please find help and support for preschool planning, ideas and activities for children's play Get in touch for help, resource suggestions and to support the site with a donation
Silkysteps - click to visit the home page Buy & download printable activity ideas for children, young people and adults What's new - find all the latest updates and activity adds Plan ahead with links to England's early years foundation stage framework Shop with amazon.co.uk and meet all your setting's needs

Go Back   Silkysteps early years forum - planning ideas for play > Welcome to silkysteps' Early Years Forum > Early Years Discussion Forums > Training, Qualifications & CPD > Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ

Level 3 Diploma EYE NVQ Level 3 support for: NVQ Children's Care, Learning and Development, Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce, England's Early years Educator qualification Please DO NOT COPY and PASTE information from this forum and then submit the work as your own. Plagiarism risks you failing the course and the development of your professional knowledge.

Handbook support for work based learners undertaking level 3 Early Years Educator

Unread 10-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Bean shoot ~~Just sprouting...~~

nix is on a distinguished road
Default How are the areas of development interdependent??

please help its the first question in this unit and i have a mental block and dont know where to start!!

-----------------------------------------

Unread 11-25-2011, 02:15 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

beccaa101 is on a distinguished road
Default Stuck

Hi i'm also having problems with this question. I've written about the areas of development but im stuck on how they are all interdependent.
I've tried googleing it but cant find anything. and theres nothing i my handbook.
Please can you give me some advice :) xx
Unread 11-25-2011, 04:43 PM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by beccaa101 View Post
Hi i'm also having problems with this question. I've written about the areas of development but im stuck on how they are all interdependent.
I've tried googleing it but cant find anything. and theres nothing i my handbook.
Please can you give me some advice :) xx
Hi Beccaa

i have sent you s few ideas on this section hope it helps you understand it

Lynne
Unread 11-26-2011, 07:31 PM
Acorn ~~Putting down roots...~~

beccaa101 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Lynne. That has helped :) x
Unread 11-27-2011, 03:17 AM
Autumn leaf ~~just floating by...~~

Shreen is on a distinguished road

This is the first time on the forum for me and I'm not sure how to answer the question about the areas of development and really stuck on the interdependent bit. Can anyone help, would really appreciate it very much.
Unread 11-27-2011, 11:27 AM
Squirrel ~~hoards of knowledge...~~

lyn c is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreen View Post
This is the first time on the forum for me and I'm not sure how to answer the question about the areas of development and really stuck on the interdependent bit. Can anyone help, would really appreciate it very much.
Hi

i have sent you a pm on some suggestions hope it helps you

Lynne